Tuesday, October 10, 2006

SmaRa


SmaRa
Originally uploaded by jah-jah.

consider this blog as a search for beauty. main source will be flickr, photos that i ocasionally stumble upon or something else. i just might post my own photos... if i get my camera in my hands again :). the problem is, of course, i want to keep it legal, so some pictures i won't be able to present here... of course, i could ask people to grant me rightto public their pics on this blog, but i think it's too early for that...

if i start receiving comments to do that some day, i will do it.

today i surprised myself how hard it is to find a good erotic-like photo on flickr (at least, one that it publishable)...

however, this one looks temptating enough... uploaded by jah-jah, and i think i'll keep him/her in mind in my future posts. gotta study now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home